Thank You's are in order!!!

It is amazing how our Sunday School came together! Without the help of all involved it would have never been done and we thank the Lord for the labor of love sacrificed by all!!! I sit here in awe and see how the different people have given of their abilities and talents and how everything came together!

Thank You Chief and Rosie for your sacrificial giving!!! You are truly a Jack of ALL trades and we are so thankful for all that you have done. You have been a BLESSING!
















Thank you to Bro Coates for your labour and hauling and every other innumerable things that you do in sacrifice for the work of the Lord on a daily basis!

Thank you to Liz and Paulette who are wonderful Sunday School teachers and who make a great team!

To everyone who gave of your time and finances, encouraged us through your blog comments and emails we say THANK YOU! We have been encouraged by your love, friendship and kindness!!!

THANK YOU!!!!


I Corinthians 12:13-25

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

For the body is not one member, but many.

If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

And if they were all one member, where were the body?

But now are they many members, yet but one body.

And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.

That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

4 comments:

  1. That song (That's what faith must be...) has been in my heart ever since I listened to it here. It is so true. Thank you so much for sharing this milestone with us. I am so encouraged by it!!! I am so glad to here the excellent report!!! I am so encouraged for the kids!!! Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all have done a wonderful job transforming the room to what it is now. What a difference. I looks like you have a room full of kids already! Praise God and may He bless each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I looked through all the photos and what a lovely and varied group of worshipers you have. They all look very enthusiastic about the new building. It's amazing how different it looks now! It's great what people can do when they work together for the glory of God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lil, I read your mail, i am very sorry for you. I will pray for you and for your family.
    Hugs:

    ReplyDelete