Catching Up, not joggling and trying to rest?

With everything that has been going on in the past 6 weeks it has been difficult to get back into the swing of things. Our trip to the States, moving homes, our trip to the Philippines and then returning with mere days till Thanksgiving. Soon we will be celebrating Christmas and I can hardly believe how time flies.

I signed up for the Joggles class with Sharon and have done very little stitching. Normally I am not the type to commit to something and not follow through but that is what happened this time. I am still glad that I have the lessons and can use them for reference in the future, but I am quite dissaponited that I coudn't have participated and been more active.

It has been difficult to find time to stitch. It is hard to motivate myself so I have been trying to rest a bit before the Christmas holiday rush.

Sorry for the lack of posting of embroidery stuff- it seems I am playing catch up lately.

For some reason I can't add hyperlinks today so here are the links to the joggles site and also to Sharon's site who is teaching the class-

http://www.joggles.com/onlineclasses.htm

http://www.inaminuteago.com/blog/

2 comments:

  1. life gets inthe way of such things - I understand - but the lessons are written so that you can work through them later if needed - just drop me an email if for some reason you need help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sharon. I really appreciate your offer and might just do that.

    I take solace in the fact that they are still a bargain and I have been following the forums even tho my stitching has gone by the wayside for now. =)

    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete