Happy Reunion!






Last Monday I recieved a phone call out of the blue! It was my dear friend Sun Ae whom we met when we were first in Korea from 1994-1997. Wow! It had been over 11 years! What a wonderful surprise! When we first met she barely spoke English and I barely spoke Korean (still true!) We made arrangements and I traveled to where we could spend the day together. It was great fun! Once upon a time we would gesture and draw and have confounded looks of frustration in trying to communicate. Well, not anymore.... We had an awesome visit and I cherish her friendship!

4 comments:

  1. Aw.....

    Twocans

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to see her and see her children, see how her life has gone. Her children are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!! Is beautifull your blog!!!
    My name is Aldana. I am argentina but now I live in Spain
    Do you want exchange a thimble with me?
    I am christian too!!!!
    Sorry but my english is so so
    Hugs:

    ReplyDelete