Button and Bead Swag!




A while back, I was inspired by Pam Kellogg's blog where she connected two buttons in a button cluster by a 'chain' of seed beads. I immediately knew I wanted to try this and it led to my experimenting last night.

Originally I tried it with solid creme colored beads and I didn't like how it looked. I almost gave up but decided to try again with some pearlescent seed beads and I love it!

I am doing a jig because I love the way it turned out and also because the possibilities are endless. I still need to add more encrustment to the button cluster but I had to share my excitement!!!

Isn't it neat??? I love learning new things!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful beaded swag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look that is! You do beautiful work, Lilllian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beaded swag..great idea!

    ReplyDelete