Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde =)

These next three are hilarious to me and I think I need to print the middle one and have it enlarged to put on the refrigerator. We were exhausted- I guestimate we must have walked ten miles that day- so we were resting on a hill of lawn near the White House. Our feet were aching! I went to taking pics and Dave obliged as I clicked and clicked trying to take a self portrait of us that was centered, After a few tries he got sick of it (rofl) and grumbled loudly. I laughed and told him I got THAT in a picture. Next in the sequence is both of us laughing at the thought of getting him growling on the camera. =)

4 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! You had me laughing at the second picture. I could imagine him getting aggravated.

    Deborah S

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The third one is how I imagine the two of you - ever happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee hee! Sounds like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete